Please read the below very carefully, as you will agree to these terms and conditions automatically by paying the holding deposit, without signing this document.
We require a deposit for each session that you book. The deposit is usually £150 but it may differ. If you book multiple sessions you have to pay the deposit for each days.
The deposit is non-refundable.
Please book your tattoo appointment on a day where you have no set plans before or after your appointment. Give yourself plenty of time and do not rush the artist. If you would like to rearrange your appointment we ask for a minimum of 10 days notice. Failing to notify us within the minimum 10 days notice will may result in losing your deposit.
• If you have to cancel your appointment because you are ill or recovering from illness, we will give you a period of time (usually 30 days) in which you must reschedule your appointment. Your deposit will be carried over to the new appointment. (The studio will not notify you and will not give you any notice of the expiration of the 30 days.)
• If you are ill a second time or give less than 10 days notice prior to your second appointment, the deposit will then become non-refundable and cannot be carried over.
• If you are more than 30 mins late from your appointment, the time missed will be charged at our hourly rate and will be in addition to the cost of your tattoo once you arrive. We reserve the right not to tattoo you if you arrive leaving insufficient time for us to complete the tattoo.
Custom tattoo designs are not available until the day of your appointment. We ask customers to look through our tattoo portfolio and reviews (healed and fresh tattoos available on Instagram and reviews on Google and Facebook) before booking. There is always time on the day to discuss your design and ask for changes.
• If you make significant changes or change the design completely, we reserve the rights to recalculate the amount of sessions in order of completion or may transfer your booking to a different artist with a different session price.
Our staff are expected to treat individuals with courtesy, respect and fairness. Similarly, we expect our staff to be treated in the same way. We have a duty to protect the welfare and safety of staff. When individuals behave unacceptably or unreasonably they put their deposit to risk.
- Variations in color and design may exist between the tattoo art I have selected and the actual tattoo when it is applied to my body. I also understand that over time, the colors and the clarity of my tattoo will fade due to unprotected exposure to the sun and the naturally occurring dispersion of pigment under the skin.
- A tattoo is a permanent change to my appearance and can only be removed by laser or surgical means, which can be disfiguring and/or costly and which in all likelihood will not result in the restoration of my skin to its exact appearance before being tattooed.
- I release the right to any photographs taken of the tattoo and give consent in advance to their reproduction in print or electronic form. For assurance, if you do not agree with this provision, please inform the Tattoo Studio and the artist NOT to take any pictures of you and your completed tattoo. After you left the studio you cannot invoke our rights over the pictures we’ve made.
- I understand that the Tattoo Studio has a NO REFUND policy on tattoos and/or retail sales and I will not ask for a refund for any reason whatsoever.
- I understand to reimburse the Tattoo Studio for any attorneys’ fees and costs incurred in any legal action I bring against the Tattoo Studio and in which either the Artist of the Tattoo Studio is the prevailing party. I agree that the courts of located in United Kingdom shall have jurisdiction and venue over me and shall have exclusive jurisdiction for the purposes of litigating any dispute arising out of or related to this agreement.
- I understand that is my responsibility to care of my new tattoo and follow the artist’s aftercare advice just as the preparation advice on this website. (We only recommend using aftercare products, specifically made for tattoos. We will provide you with aftercare instructions and we sell aftercare cream in the studio.)
- The studio is not responsible to investigate your mental health nor if you have permission from your relatives.
- If you appear obviously over 21, we may not ask to indentify yourself with any legal documents. In line with the government practice scheme of Challenge 21.
On the day of your appointment, a consent form will be provided for you to fill out. You’ll be expected to disclose information about health conditions and medications. Certain conditions, medications, or medical histories will mean that we are not able to tattoo you. If you’ve failed to disclose this beforehand your deposit will be lost.
If any provision, section, subsection, clause or phrase of this release is found to be unenforceable or invalid, that portion shall be severed from this contract. The remainder of this contract will then be construed as though the unenforceable portion had never been contained in this document.
I understand with the transfer of my deposit automatically means the following: ” I hereby declare that I am of legal age and I am competent to aggree to this agreement. “
I HAVE READ THE AGREEMENT, I UNDERSTAND IT, AND I AGREE TO BE BOUND BY IT.
You automatically agreeing to these terms when you pay the deposit without signing this document.